Why Choose Blue Rose Cabins?
- Located in the heart of Hocking Hills 6 miles from Old Man’s Cave.
- We allow one-night bookings even on weekends with a few exceptions.
- We return your voicemail, text or email promptly.
- Some pet free and some pet friendly cabins, you have options.
- We have 16 cabins to choose from.
- Great for couples all the way up to family reunions.
- Easy contactless check in.
- All of our cabins are secluded in the woods with hot tubs.
My name is Kimberley and my husband Jerry and I have visited Blue Rose Cabins for the past couple of years. We have enjoyed the cabins each time because the atmosphere is so relaxing from the decor to the hot tub to all the special touches at each cabin. We tell all our friends about the cabins.
Blue Rose Cabins is a fantastic place to reconnect with nature and take a deep breath away from life. We can’t decide if we like the cozy interior of the cabin or the hot tub and relaxing views outside more. We keep coming back since the cabin is always clean, there’s fantastic communication from the office manager, and it’s at the perfect location from town/hiking! We love Blue Rose Cabins!
Blue Rose Cabins is the perfect getaway! Sometimes simple is better and I would recommend anyone to stay here, it’s beautiful and just what we needed. Our stay was fantastic, everything was well taken care of. The cabin has everything you could need, right in the middle of such an amazing area to explore. What fun would it be to pull up to a cabin with a paved driveway! Live a little and come stay with Blue Rose Cabins!!